Rich Text Editor, job_description
- Design, creating, testing and maintenance of API/Web services (RESTful) applications that will both drive software engineering efforts and provide crucial control and reporting tools for users.Implement our internal and public facing API
- Design, develop and architect APIs, features and enhancements with an emphasis on clean and highly efficient code.
- Implement new API methods that expose system functionality to internal and external users.
- Act as main point of contact for internal and external consumers of the API
- Develop relationships with key consumers of the API
- Write code samples, articles, best practices, and tutorials
- Also collaborate with other team member to complete other programming task-
- Maximum 35 years old
- Bachelors in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Having minimum 3 years experience of developing software with Java.
- In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Core Java (Spring, Hybernate, Spring-Rest), PHP, Ruby on Rails
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented and SOA design concepts;
- Current experience developing and delivering RESTful application services and APIs from a Java based platform.
- Hands-on experience with J2EE, Eclipse, Xcode, UNIX, SCM, UML, and object-oriented development methodologies
- Interested with Restful interfaces (JSON, XML, SOAP), both for creating outgoing responses and incoming consumption of data from external sources.
- Solid understanding of data modeling and database systems including Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL, NOSQL, etc.
- Experience with supporting, debugging and working alongside Web applications, including affiliate/third-party users of APIs.
- Constantly optimize the engine for better performance, scalability, and better extensibility.
- Experience with Data Modeling, relational databases
- Good communication skills in English.
Send us your CV. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org