In our Human Resources Intern Program, you can be part of a team that shapes the future of mobility. Our interns help turn dreams into reality by recruiting the best and brightest minds in the industry, coordinating a seamless onboarding experience for new hires, and ensuring our employees have a safe and positive work environment. The intern experience goes beyond your assigned job. Join us, and build something better for yourself.
- Assist in end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing, screening, shortlisting, coordinating of interviews, gathering feedback and on boarding of new employees
- Assist in work permit application and submission
- Filing and administrative HR duties
- Possess strong spoken and written communication skills
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people
- Meticulous and organized
- Last year student Majoring in Psychology, with GPA of >3,00
- Have a good knowledge of HR Area
- Good analytical skills, ability to multitask and result oriented.
- Have analysis ability, dynamic, creative, tough & fast learner.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Send us your CV. Email: email@example.com