- Generate corporate revenue throught sales activity
- Plan, direct, or supervise our product to the customer and monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Resolve voice of customer (customer complaints) regarding sales and service.
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high caliber of service, explore and identify all their needs.
- Approach new businesses with proposals.
- Manage and maintain sales/customer database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing customer
- Manage customer/projects’ receivables and cash collections in light of preset financial KPI
- Strategize, execute and track aggressive sales plan to achieve quarterly targets.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process for enterprise accounts including strategizing, prospecting, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor degree any field from reputable university with min. GPA 3.00 of 4.00
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Having min 2 years experiences in sales/ marketing (B2B, enterprise or corporate sales expertise) will be advantageous
- Successful track-record in managing complex sales of enterprise solutions from lead to close. Consistently over-achieved sales targets in previous sales roles.
- Prior experience in working in B2B, enterprise or corporate sales teams in hyper-growth start-ups is a plus
- Good analytical thinking, result orientation, customer driven, managing people, energic and good interpersonal skill.
- Good communication skill both verbal or written in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Active in organization and social activity
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Send us your CV. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org