- Generate corporate revenue throught sales activity
- Plan, direct, or supervise our product to the customer and monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Resolve voice of customer (customer complaints) regarding sales and service.
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing high caliber of service, explore and identify all their needs.
- Approach new businesses with proposals.
- Manage and maintain sales/customer database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing customer
- Manage customer/projects’ receivables and cash collections in light of preset financial KPI
- Strategize, execute and track aggressive sales plan to achieve quarterly targets.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process for enterprise accounts including strategizing, prospecting, managing and closing sales opportunities
Rich Text Editor, job_description
- Maximum age is 35 years old
- 10-15 years of technology related sales experience.
- 5 - 7 years of sales management experience.
- Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 3.00
- Atechnical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Telecommunications and/or ERP experiance is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive customer network.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven track record of success leading teams to drive adoption of disruptive technologies within enterprise accounts.
- Willing to be placed at Surabaya
Send us your CV. Email: email@example.com